Tuesday 16 April 2013

Front Cover

Here is my final front cover for a magazine promoting the new soap opera Boys' Village. I have decided to put Karl as the central character to promote the soap as he features as one of the main characters through our trailer. Karl is the drug dealer and is the only character who speaks during the trailer, adding importance to his character.



Here is my magazine cover, I have used a gray background and creams and a dark turquoise for the writing as these colours are not considered the custom colours of a magazine but these different colours would attract a new, young teen audience that we are hoping to target. By putting this promotion in a Teen magazine 'Teen Times' it directly talks to the target audience. I used photoshop to create this piece and edited the E4 logo so I didn't breach any copyrights. 

I took the inspiration from the Radio Times Robbie Williams edition



1 comment:

  1. This is good Hannah - you have used conventions but have created a cover which has plenty of visual impact.

    Well done !

    ReplyDelete